Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Theory of Uglicity - Face pulling / Wind changing

The English pull a lot of faces. Ask an English person what the time is and if they don't know they'll often say,

"Oooh, I haven't got a watch. Sor-rey" and pull this face. This ghastly, I-don't-have-a-watch-but-would-you-like-to-see-my-gingavitis-covered-gums face.

Along with a default mood seeting, The English have a default face. You'll know they one I'm talking about. It's that look they all get that says, "I've just licked balls". It's what their faces do when most other people have a half smile, or just a plain stare. In England they pull a face.

Tell them bad news. "Oh ree-lee" They'll pull a face.
Watch them complain. "It was ssso unfair" They pull a face.
Soccer team scores a goal. "Arse-nal" They pull a face.
Tea is served with biscuits. "Oooh Lovely" They pull a face. Oh god, and they rub their hands.

For an bunch of ugly folk, they don't do themselves any favours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true. I once operated on a woman had n entire row of teeth on top of her existing pair. And she was with the BBC. Boy she could eat corn on the cob

Anonymous said...

Hey, as Frued said, you can't f**k a face.

Anonymous said...

Medically speaking, intercourse of any kind with these people would constitute a mild form of necrophilia. I would advise against it.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia Lovewell said...
Hey, as Frued said, you can't f**k a face

now thats not true as im gonna fuck yours with my big black english cock